At long last, my new book is ready for purchase and the reviews are strong!
“Danny has created the definitive how-to playbook for entrepreneurs who want to build their brand. It’s everything they don’t teach you in business school, but should. You need this on your bookshelf.”
Matt Hayes, Head of Marketing, Leesa Sleep
Introducing, Wait, How Do I Promote My Business?, a collection of 100+ writing templates for anyone who struggles to write professionally but needs to grow their business.
The book is chock full of step-by-step guides for critical writing situations:
- Website content
- Ex: About Us page, Services, Blog posts
- Press releases
- How to write one and use it attract media attention
- LinkedIn content
- How to write about your business and start conversations with others
- Crowdfunding pages and grantwriting opportunities
- Email correspondence
- For networking, client engagement and interoffice situations
- And much more!
Like my first book, Wait, How Do I Write This Email? (100+ templates for networking and the job search), book #2 is simple, straightforward advice you can apply right away.
Who is right for the book?
- Entrepreneurs of all stripes
- Small business owners
- Marketing professionals
- Anyone else who needs to grow their business/organization!
The book is available for preorder now. Grab a copy and start writing like a pro!
April 29, 2017
Don't lose the respect of your employees.
May 24, 2017
Test-driving lessons from the new book!